Regional part-time truck drivers in Class A CDL Jobs LLC in Herndon, VA division enjoy flexible scheduling, working as little as 4 days per month. Earn up to $0.48 per mile, based on your CDL driver experience, performance and location, with a weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile in this CDL driving job and haul 100% no-touch freight – mostly drop-and-hook. On this Regional part-time driving position, you get excellent work-life balance – home time when you need it and the open road when you want it. Start a truck driving job with a schedule that works for you!
- Record cargo deliveries.
- Report road incidents to the dispatcher.
- Follow traffic laws.
- Follow accident procedures.
- Keep commercial driver license up to date.
Class A CDL Jobs LLC Part-Time Truck Driver Qualifications:
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants:
- Experienced and Unexperienced Class A CDL holders
Part-Time Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $35,000 per year, based on CDL driver experience, performance and location with a new pay increase
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more, paid out weekly
- Potential accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload
Part-Time Truck Driver Benefits
- Flexible scheduling – work as little as 4 days per month
- Paid orientation and training
- Paid time off, available for drivers that work an average minimum of 30 hours per week
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Unparalleled work-life balance – choose how many days and hours you work
- Adventure – enjoy variety every day with different freight, customers and locations
- 24/7/365 operations and maintenance support
Call (773) 786-9486 Now or visit http://cdljobsclassa.com/